|Customers may independently do the following:
- “Self-Renew” borrowed items without having to come to the library; provided the items are not overdue.
- Reserve items that are currently checked out by other customers.
- Check for any materials held by library that can be picked up.
- Check whether one’s account corresponds to what they have borrowed.
- More importantly avoid “stress” emanating from library fines.
In order for customers to check his/her account, reserve and renew items online without having to visit the library, he/she only has to visit the Library website and login to access cardholder features.
If a book is also in great demand, the librarian may request that such title be placed on reserve. Lecturers can also request that a material be placed on reserve for the use of there students.